Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey End of Event


End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I went to sleep after hour 14, and so that one did me in. I did participate for 2 more hours, but I missed the first 2 hours, so 14 was my total.

2.Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

I don't have a specific title, but I liked reading short stories because I was able to finish quite a few.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Clarify on the Goodreads group site that the official participation site is the website. Some people joined there, but didn't understand the website was the official site.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

The addition of the Goodreads Group

5. How many books did you read?

Parts of 5 books.

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Six Kinds of Sky, Magic for Beginners, Lisette's List, The Hurricane Sisters, Afterworlds

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

No favorite

8. Which did you enjoy least?

I liked them all

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Yes, as a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment