Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 18

Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Fox Island, WA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Lisette's List by Susan Vreeland

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Popcorn

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a just retired high school librarian. I'm frustrated to be late to the party, but my dog had a weird reaction to some medicine and literally paced until midnight, so now I'm up and at it!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Well, I've never started late before, so I'm not going to change anything else and just get caught up and read as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment